Conveniently located in the Triangle Shopping Center in Longview, WA, Three Rivers Dental is led by Dr. Jared Doman, a local dentist who has practiced in Longview since 2007. Our modern, digital workflow offers patients advanced treatment in a modern, relaxing office environment that helps patients of all ages feel at ease. We consistently put patients first, making it our mission to meet your dental needs in every way possible.
Dr. Doman utilizes state-of-the-art technologies, such as digital impressions, 3D imaging, and tooth whitening services to provide high-quality dental care with lasting results. We look forward to having you as a patient and thank you for selecting us for your dental care.
At Three Rivers Dental, we treat your family like our own. We provide a wide range of dental services to meet our patients’ needs. From preventative to restorative to cosmetic dental procedures, your smile can look and feel great.
Maintaining oral health includes regular dental visits for preventive care, oral examinations, and cleanings.
Our practice specializes in addressing both the aesthetics, health, and function of your smile.
We will work to protect oral and overall health while improving the appearance of your smile.
Invisalign® aligners offer an affordable and effective orthodontic solution without the look of traditional braces.
At Three Rivers Dental, our office is equipped with the latest modern technology and equipment that improves our patients' comfort and care. In addition to using digital impressions for comfortable impressions, ceiling-mounted TV screens for patients' enjoyment, and industry-leading Adec patient chairs for relaxation, we have also upgraded sterilization equipment for added peace of mind and cleanliness that goes above and beyond to ensure that our patients get the most out of each visit.
Meet Dr. Jared Doman
Dr. Jared Doman graduated with honors from OHSU School of Dentistry in 2007 and has vast experience treating patients in Longview. He strives to help patients understand their oral health condition and potential treatment needs so that they can be empowered to make their own informed decisions regarding their care.
Dr. Doman has worked with members of his amazing staff for over a decade, and the team is excited to continue providing excellent dental care for patients at Three Rivers Dental.
Please use the contact form or the information below to contact our office.
Three Rivers Dental in Longview provides comprehensive dental services for patients as far as Portland, Vancouver, and up the I5 Corridor to Chehalis and Centralia. Serving the greater Portland and Vancouver metropolitan areas, we are able to provide quality dental care to a wide range of patients and families.
We prioritize technology in our practice, using modern instruments and equipment that can provide more accurate diagnostic capabilities and a more comfortable experience for our patients. Our efficient workflow allows us to serve you and your family in a way that respects your valuable time.
As a family dental office, we welcome patients of all ages, offering the convenience of a single location to meet the dental needs of your whole family. We are a dental team you can trust to treat the ones you love with care and respect. Extensive early pediatric needs will be referred to a specialist to ensure expert-qualified care for your children.
What sets us apart from other dental practices?
- Genuine concern for patients. Dr. Doman and the rest of our dental team are family-focused, providing the level of care we believe our own loved ones deserve.
- State of the art technology. Our modern office is equipped with some of the latest technology in dentistry, improving the patient experience with less invasive procedures and higher quality dental care.
- Relaxing environment. We want you to feel relaxed at our office because of our attention to detail and our genuine concern for your needs.
- Wide range of services. Our comprehensive services meet the dental needs of you and your family in one convenient location.
We provide a wide range of dental services to maintain and restore your dental health.
- General and family dentistry: From dental cleanings and oral exams to fillings and root canals, our general dentistry services are available to patients of all ages.
- Restorative dentistry: We provide a wide range of restorative procedures to repair or replace damaged teeth and restore dental health.
- Sedation dentistry: For anxious patients and complex procedures, sedation options are available to make dental treatment more comfortable. We provide nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and conscious oral sedation.
- Dental implants: Missing or severely damaged teeth can be replaced with dental implants, artificial tooth roots placed directly in the jaw to provide support for dental prosthetics.
- Dental crowns and bridges: Dental crowns and bridges can restore damaged or missing teeth with natural-looking prosthetics that are supported by your natural teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Cosmetic dental procedures and treatments can improve the appearance of your teeth for a natural-looking smile.
- Root canals: An infected or at-risk tooth may be saved with a root canal, a procedure that removes the dental pulp inside the tooth and replaces it with a filling material.
- Emergency dentistry: Dental injuries or severe toothaches can’t always wait until an appointment becomes available. We provide emergency dental care in these cases.
- Digital dentistry: Through the use of digital technology, we provide safer, more effective dental care that is also more comfortable for patients.